воскресенье, 11 сентября 2011 г.

Introducing the Pink Fizhy

        Like his imaginary character Polar Princess, Hefis also had a friend and a relief from the mundane problems. It was a middle sized pink fish. Her body was incrustated with iridescent ornaments, wich was like a way to once again emphasize her spontaneus character as well...

....- I don't know what's happening with me, Fizhy, I feel down, I can't sleep at night and I have these weird thoughts...I feel like I am ready for some life's wisdom.
- It's either you're in love or it's the side effect of the medicine you're taking.
- Always you have your sarcasm. I feel like I AM eating myself and if people gained weight from that, I would be pretty fat by now.
- Well, I think you have actually lost some weight during the past time. This is how you are looking from the objective point of view by now. Go and have some sex.
- But sex is a physical activity, I will loose the weight again.
- you are leading me to the battle field, I protest! You are not suppoesed to joke with these things.
- What am I anyway -  mermaid Ariel? Speaking to a FISH!
- That's the spirit I like better.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий