воскресенье, 12 июня 2011 г.

Athene's owl flies when the dusk comes

The unusual court was taking place in the darkness of Athene's temple. The light from the fading fires was reflecting on her goldem armour, on her spear and her eyes. She has listened to the Furies who were dying to drink Oresteys blood. Now he had to protect himself.
- You've killed your mother, Orestey. There is no forgiveness of this sin.
- Please, oh almighty and wise Athene, the goddess of war and the patronness of Athenes. My mother has killed my father. And this to rule our city with her lover. No matter how I tried, I couldn't find another way to wash away her shame. The pain from the loss of both parents on one side and the anguish from Furies savage reprisal are tearing me apart.
- I know that you were not alone in your deeds. The God Appolo has approved and supported you. The verdict is - you should live and let live. And to you, Furies, I give the love of Athens and a new name Eumenides - the gracious.

And thus the bloodshed in the cursed family has stopped and the last flames have withered to let the night absorb the temple.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий