четверг, 9 июня 2011 г.

Clytemnestra's Rache

" The water is hot and the steam is perplexing, Agamemnon, but you have gone too far and I won´t show mercy on you now." The labrys was inside the head of a man who returned as a victor from war. "This is for my daughter Iphigenia." The strong man, King of Argos, tries to escape the next blow of the infuriated woman. "You have no idea what I went through! I dreamt of a dragon drinking blood from my breast! But after all this I still promised to be a good wife and obedient to gods". The second stab. "But you were not worth it, Agamemnon, I will kill Cassandra, just like I will kill you, dirty animal." The water of the term was red. The labrys was high in the air . "I pray that gods accept your mortal soul and forgive you killing our daughter. You have been a good ruler and a good husband. I forgive you the betrayal and hope that you find peace in the other world."
To be continued

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий