понедельник, 28 марта 2011 г.

Zentralfriedhof

Recently I was on an excursion on the central cemetery in Vienna. I was impressed that a buddist small cemetery was inside it, which means that the place is really good in means of geological lines intersections.

There were some graves of celebrities as well. The city mayor made a decision to have them, as the poeple didn't like the cemetary. From the recent celebraties - Falco was among the most famous. He is a pop-rock - singer that made good shows

He is famous for "Rock me, Amadeus" but I was struck by "Jeany" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5-XF_pnXX4

1 комментарий:

  1. Jeanny actually made it to the index of forbitten things of the Vatican and many countries in Europe: it is the inner monologue of a child abuser. And although my first language is german, I never noticed it, through many years. Only after I read it on an article about Falco himself it came clear to me. Really strange.

    Thanks for the entry!

    ОтветитьУдалить